Sunday, November 27, 2011

Original Piece #2: Greeting Card



I chose to do a Greeting Card.  The card is some-what of a joke card because it has "Congratulations!" on the first page, then when you open it, it says "You've been arrested!"  I used a traditional template for my greeting card from Microsoft Publisher and inserted pictures of criminals and jail.  I kept the short message on the inside with a Congratulations on the outside and put my name and some small picture on the back like there often is.  The target audience is really anybody, but somebody with a criminology background would probably find this the most humourous because nobody actually wants to get arrested.  Except maybe homeless people, but I don't see someone giving this card to a homeless person.  I kept the information in this very basic.  If you commit a crime, you go to jail.  Thats basically all that this says. 

Its a little hard to read on this, but the second picture says "You've been Arrested! You're going to spend the rest of your life in jail!" incase you couldn't read it.  It's easy to read on the full size one.

No comments:

Post a Comment