Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inspirational Piece #4: Flier

This is a flier about a missing cat.  It has the cats name, contact information, and the offering of a reward.  I found this flier on the advertised website, NoTail.com while searching google for a flier.  I had a hard time finding one I liked.  The author used many conventions like including contact info, a picture, the cat's name, a reward, and description of the cat.  The one thing he didn't do was state an amount for the reward.  He made it plain and simple, so that nothing distracts the reader from the information.  The target audience is everybody, because the author wants everybody to see this in the hopes that they find their cat. 

I have no idea if the person found their cat or not.  I'd assume not since the website is still up.

No comments:

Post a Comment